|Other Information |
- Test Chamber: 12 gauge brushed stainless, nominal 24" x 24" x 15" deep chamber,venting to rear of chamber
- 1/2" NPT drain
- Polycarbonate shield: 1/2" thick
- Stainless "double lock" heavy duty latches handle and gas springs
- Stainless work table
- Max pressure ranges: 2300 psi
- Four inch dial gauge, 1% accuracy (optional - 1/4% digital gauge)
- Output Shutoff Valve: Used to isolate test item and gauge from test system
- Stainless manifold with bleed valve and accessory port
- Inlet Air Requirements: max 8 cfm at 100 psi
- Reservoir Capacity: 5.5 gallons
- Fluid: Water, MIL-H-5606, MIL-H-83282 or other petroleum based fluids.
- Variety of hose adapters included see detailed photos
NB: This hydrostatic tester is not suitable and should never be used for testing SCUBA or other air breathing components.