|Other Information |
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Chamber
- (2)AL325 cryocoolers, (2) Cryofans and (2) extended spindle manual on/off WEKA valves (DN20 PN25 min, heatloss per valve 1 W approx)
- Internal plumbing is nominal 16mm I/D with suitable Swagelok VCR fittings and flexible hoses to compensate for differential contraction rates.
- Vacuum Transfer Line with two off DN16CF flanges and the vacuum connection to be ISO-K160, total length one meter
- ISO-K 160 Pumping Port on the chamber.
- (3) Electrical feedthroughs for adequate diagnostics.
- (1) Vacuum pressure gauge (high pressure)
- (1) Low pressure digital Pirani transmitter
Cryofans / Heat exchangers Specification:
- T He at HX exit: 29.82K
- Flow: 11 g/s @ 30K, 5 barg
- Available dP: 4500 Pa at exit of HX (6500 Pa generated by the fan, -2000 Pa due to HX)
- Available cooling power: 1 x 109 W at exit of HX (128 W from cooler, -6 and -13 W due to static and dynamic fan losses)
- Heat generated due to other parts should also be considered