|Other Information |
- 3 ¼” diameter rolls covered with non-tacky urethane rubber
- Variable speed drive with top speed of 60 ft per minute.
- Adjustment for initial opening between rolls
- Cam mechanism used to separate rolls when not in use to prevent flat – spotting.
- Guard plate in front of nip point will cause rolls to stop if it is depressed or if anything thicker than parts being laminated approaches the nip point.
- Standard roll opening is adjustable up to 1 ½”.
- Both rolls are driven.